Mechanical Design Engineer
An established company within the nuclear industry is looking for a hands on, dynamic engineer with a few years field experience underneath their belt. This role gives the opportunity to showcase both technical skills as well as leadership skills on safety-critical projects. If you are eager to get stuck in to solve complex engineering issues within strictly regulated standards, work within a team and also have the opportunity to liaise with customers on their needs this could be the role for you!
What you get
An environment with a clear structure of progression.
Competitive salaries up to £45,000 DOE plus a generous benefits package
Training and development
What skills do you need to showcase?
- Must possess a recognised engineering qualification such as a degree or HND/HNC.
- Confident with using AutoCad and Inventor packages.
- Showcase excellent communication skills with both engineering and non-engineering minds.
- Have proven success in being able to allocate workload and keep to tight deadlines without compromising on work quality.
- A firm knowledge and understanding of stress, force and materials selection design principles.
- Demonstrate the ability to support design and safety reviews using technical knowledge.
- Show confidence and understanding in detailed drawings within a complex environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Have experience in working in a highly regulated standard industry.
To apply please send the following:
- Updated CV
- Current salary
- Salary seeking
- Notice period
- Confirmation to be able to work in the UK without sponsorship
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hattie- 0117 938 8088
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales