Roles & Responsibilities:
- Controlling and analytical monthly production KPI (First pass yield, OEE, waste reductio).
- Assist in the resolution of manufacturing operations issues to assure process stability and product quality
- Coordinate with process solution team to maintain and update master data in SAP representative of PP power user
- Facilitate and promote improvement programs which increase efficiency and quality of products, lead Kaizen events.
- Assuming responsibility for risk assessment, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) studies, for the health and safety of both company staff and the wider community. As well as ensure extruder operation is comply with PSM policy 8.1 (Powder Handling) and 8.4 (Extruder Operation)
- Assist in the management of QNCR system, Customer complaints & other quality non-conformance issues - both internal (rejects) and external (customer complaints) – by identifying root cause, taking corrective action, and standardizing new work procedures to prevent recurrence.
- Support Digitization effort in manufacturing
- Support Quality Manager in internal and external ISO9001 audits
- Working closely with other specialists, including: quality engineer responsible for the quality control of raw materials, intermediates and finished products; maintenance engineers responsible for plant maintenance; technologist on product specifications, new product introduction and new raw material; and the operating crew
- As part of the Operations team be available and flexible for out of hours contact by telephone, MS team and email and ,etc. to support day to day manufacturing operations
- Support Skill Enhancement Program by delivering technical training to technicians and conducting practical assessment
- Support Cost Out activities and drive cost awareness in production
- Commitment to Quality and Workout Facilitation skills and actively involved in small group meeting
- Support process, production, project engineering activities as needed
- Ensure all projects and modifications (process and machine) are comply with EHS policy (e.g. MOC, PSSR, SAFER)
1. Bachelor Degree in Chemical Science, Chemical Engineer or other related fields with good knowledge of Environmental, Health and Safety.
2. Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferably in petrochemical/chemical plant industry.
3. Good analytical skills, possess critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills, Such as Lean manufacturing principles (5S, 5-why, Kaizen, Just-in-time, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.)
4. Minimum TOIEC score is 650
5. Good knowledge on EHSS regulations and legislation.
6. Good knowledge on ISO 9001 and 14001.
7. Able to work independently, Must be a team player, Good communication skill, Result-oriented