About the Opportunity
You will contribute to the continued success of our QC department by providing analytical services to support our diverse manufacturing operations.
Engage with our Continuous Improvement programme to share your ideas and experience to further optimise our laboratory function.
Comply with all regulatory and safety guidelines to protect yourself, your colleagues and our patients.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland’s southeast coast.
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs.
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP’s in compliance to pharmacopoeial and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP’s and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA’s where required and complete OOS’s investigations on a timely basis.
- Support new product introduction projects.
- To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Essential requirements:
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred). Post-graduate studies as appropriate to augment primary degree.
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopoeial methods and stability.
- Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.
- Can manage projects to plan/budget.
What Sanofi can offer you:
- Opportunity to join a progressive team and to work with the latest developments in Biological products e.g. mAbs.
- Opportunity to gain experience with a diverse range of analytical equipment.
- Opportunity for progression in a fas.t paced diverse working environment.
- Benefits of working in this role
- Progression opportunities as the business continues to grow.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- Further education opportunities.
Terms of Employment
The role is based in the Sanofi Waterford site.
Start Date: ASAP.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 08:00 to 16:30. Friday: 08:00 to 15:30 with opportunities to work flexible hours.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.