Lead Process Engineer
BPE provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors in Ireland. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Lead Process Engineer. This position will be based in the company’s office in Willow Rd, Dublin 12.
WHAT YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN:
- Management and co-ordination of process design on projects including design and design optimization.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Responsible for project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading a team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specifications, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection of/ liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interfaces and management.
- Development of URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- You will have at least 8+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
This opening presents candidates with an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and successful Irish owned company in an exciting and expanding segment of Irish industry. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
If you met these requiements please click on the "Apply Now" button below.