Graduate Business Development Representatives x2
Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) is seeking two Business Development Representatives to work within our well established sales team. PSE is the world's leading supplier of Advanced Process Modelling technology and related model-based engineering and innovation services to the process industries. PSE is expanding rapidly and currently employs approximately 150 staff engaged in sales, product development, software development, client consulting services and marketing.
This is a graduate level position which is ideal for those looking for a career within business development. This role provides training and you will have a chance to work closely with the sales team as well as the technical specialist. This role focuses on generate new sales leads and will require you to have awareness of PSE’s products and services in within a business unit of PSE. This position requires a self-motivated individual capable of building strong leads with potential customers, who has strong communication and persuasion skills along with good industry knowledge and persistence.
PSE has a track record of moving Inside Sales people into Field Sales positions within 2 years, and this is a good opportunity to carve out a successful sales career in a growing company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, target and research potential customers and new leads for PSE.
- Make targeted sales prospecting approaches, through various mediums such as phone, email, LinkedIn.
- Qualify sales opportunities, establish an initial sales process and prioritise the prospects for engagement by the field sales team.
- Nurture customers through the sales process and move qualified customers to the field sales team.
- Update, manage and qualify information on PSE’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Promote and help to manage PSE workshops, seminars and training courses.
- Manage and follow up batches of leads generated by PSE’s marketing activities (e.g. webinars, conferences and events).
Required education and skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Interest in working within the engineering sector
- Must have a ‘hunter’ mentality and be comfortable working in an inside sales environment with a high focus on outbound lead generation.
- Excellent 'Business Sense' for evaluating sales opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Solid communication and presentation skills and able to adapt these depending on the client (you will be engaging with Process Engineering, Research and Development groups as well as Productions and Operations Management).
- Strong sales skills or evidence of a genuine interest in developing them.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, persistence.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
We offer you:
- Flexible working
- 26 days of holiday per year, plus 8 days of statutory Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Comprehensive internal & external training programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Great office environment, with free fruit, coffee and biscuits, and regular social events
- Reimbursement of professional fees and cost of professional books
Process Systems Enterprise Limited (PSE) is the world's leading supplier of Advanced Process Modelling technology and related model-based engineering and innovation services to the process industries.
We bring new ways to create and capture sustainable value with rapid returns on investment, and to address key global concerns relating to the environment, energy and water.
See more on our website: www.psenterprise.com