Development Engineer / Chemical Engineer
Based from my client’s Head Office - commutable from Dorset, Poole, Salisbury, Yeovil, Christchurch, Eastleigh, Winchester, Dorchester, Southampton, Bournemouth
You will be working for a business who design, develop, and manufacture a range of bespoke engineering solutions for applications within fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, water treatment, heat transfer and many more.
An incredible opportunity for a Development Engineer / Chemical Engineer has arisen with this innovative company. They pride themselves on their highly skilled design and development team. They are looking to recruit a Chemical Engineer to develop innovative concepts to further develop their product range: this role will be quite theoretical and looking at experimental capabilities.
This role is based from my client’s office and will encompass the following responsibilities:
·Lead new product development from concept design and then working closely with mechanical engineers through the design process.
- To continuously review the existing product range from the point of view of the latest and relevant state-of-the-art developments in the industry.
·Provide engineering design solutions for the company.
The successful Development Engineer/Chemical Engineer will have:
- An Honors degree/HNC/HND in chemical or related engineering subject.
- Experience within process design: my client are considering candidates with 1+ year experience.
- An excellent communicator, confident and pro-active with a passion to succeed.
- A lateral thinker with a high degree of computer literacy.
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate receiving a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.