Our client is a global name within the LNG industry. They are currently looking for a senior candidate to execute assigned project engineering responsibilities for Process engineering to ensure execution, technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Drives the EPC Contractor’s
- Coordinates all relevant discipline inputs for the process engineering
- Provides input to periodic management–level project review meetings and reports
- Liaise with the Onshore Project’s resident “Vendor Quality Surveillance Engineer” (VQSE), 3rd Party Quality Inspector(s), the EPC Contractor’s resident engineering and quality assurance representatives at OEM sites
- Provides liaison between the primary interfacing organizations
- Position reports directly to Engineering Manager located at the EPC Contractor’s office
Preferably a degree holder you will have Minimum of ten (10) years broad experience in all project phases (EPC), with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process engineering facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.