Joule a System One division is seeking a Validation & Lab Oversight Sr. Specialist for a long term contract position. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 40 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.
Growing organization in the Rutherford area is seeking an experienced Chemical Engineer for an exciting job opportunity.
- Perform product development
- Process development and improvement
- Evaluate materials and identify cost savings
- Mixing raw materials (liquid powder, latex, paint, clay)
- Oven Drying
- Melting plastics
- Mixing hot plastic resins
- Recommend and identify alternate raw materials to improve products.
- MS Polymer Science (ideal) or BS/MS Chemistry w/ real industrial chemistry experience and Polymer/industrial background.
- 10 years of experience with plastics/coatings/paint/pigments/printing ink industry (textile may even translate).
- Familiar with raw materials for plastics and paints.
- Experience w/ resins, coatings, and familiar with injection moldings and extrusions
- Experience w/ product and process development for plastics/paints/coatings, etc.
- Familiar w/ drying equipment