Looking for a variety of career opportunities? #HumanChemistry
At Evonik, anything is possible, if the chemistry is rightcareers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
CODE OF THE POST 105684
Chemical Engineer (m / w) Molecular Spectroscopy
Country and location: Germany: Hanau
Application: Innovation Management (R & D)
Career Level: Professionals (2-5 years)
Company: Evonik Technology & Infrastructure GmbH
what we offer
Together with a team they work on exciting and challenging topics in a state-of-the-art, innovative and creative environment. An intensive on-the-job training with competent colleagues guarantees a quick start in the independent task processing. A performance-oriented payment, the promotion of your personal development and the professional qualification are a matter of course for us. Since 2009, Evonik Industries AG, as a family-conscious company, has been awarded the "audit berufundfamilie" award from the "Initiative der Gemeinnützige Hertie-Stiftung".
What she expects
Broad range of tasks for us as the analytical service provider for Evonik, both for routine and demanding special tasks
Independent planning, preparation and execution of spectroscopic investigations (focus on NMR spectroscopy)
- Evaluation of NMR spectroscopic data and documentation of results
- Independent support of complex and highly complex analyzers and analytical methods
- Creation of quality documents, if necessary also in English
- Independent planning and implementation of equipment qualification, method development and validation of analytical methods
- Independent presentation and representation of analysis results to customers
- Guidance and support of new employees, interns and apprentices in the laboratory in the context of education and training
What we expect
- Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering with focus on Analytical Chemistry
- Professional experience in NMR spectroscopy or in-depth knowledge of the study (eg master thesis in NMR spectroscopy)
- Very good knowledge in organic chemistry
- Good English language skills in spoken and written
- Open-mindedness as well as friendly dealing with clients
- High level of teamwork, flexibility and dedication Your application
Please apply with complete application documents online. This enables us to process quickly and protects the environment. For a complete application, you should always send in addition to cover letter and resume also employer and graduation certificates and possibly current grades from your studies.
Please direct your application to Mirela Calis. For questions and further information please call the recruiting team at + 49 800 2386645. CODE OF THE POST 105684
Please note that Evonik does not accept unsolicited application forms from recruitment agencies. Evonik works with preferred providers and will not make any compensation payments to recruitment agencies without a corresponding framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a recruiting agency with which there is no framework agreement, and this candidate will be considered or hired at a later stage in the recruiting process, this will not create any claims on the part of the recruiting agency.