Chemical Process Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer with significant Health and Safety experience (NEBOSH) to join a rapidly growing, multi-award-winning business located in South Cheshire close to M6.
This Chemical Process Engineer role presents the opportunity for the successful applicant to progress to Site Manager during a planned time-frame.
An established, privately owned business, whose core strengths are the recycling of chemical waste, providing custom distillation services, toll manufacturing capabilities and hazardous waste solutions to the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry.
The Chemical Process Engineer will work at a senior level and contribute towards the continuing success of a business founded on innovative technical solutions and sound logistical management.
The Chemical Process Engineer will be educated to degree level with a minimum BSc Chem. Engineering, the successful applicant with also hold NEBOSH (preferably Part 2) and an IOSH certificate.
Experience will include:
- Fractional and single plate distillation (desirable)
- Process and plant hazard assessment (HAZOP, HAZID, DSEAR, HAC)
- Plant design, suitability and compatibility
- Pressure systems
- Relief system design and installation
- Involvement with regulatory bodies: HSE and EA
- ISO 14001 standard
- Safety, environment and emergency procedures
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and annual bonus (discretionary), 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays), Pension, Parking, Career progression opportunities and a great work environment (proven by their low staff turnover).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- Chemical Process Engineering: 5 years
- Middlewich, Cheshire
Required licence or certification:
- NEBOSH (National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety)