Eastman is a global specialty chemical company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With a portfolio of specialty businesses, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. Its market-driven approaches take advantage of world-class technology platforms and leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Eastman focuses on creating consistent, superior value for all stakeholders. As a globally diverse company, Eastman serves customers in approximately 100 countries and had 2015 revenues of approximately $9.6 billion. The company is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA and employs approximately 15,000 people around the world.
- Evaluate and make proposals for plant modifications and/or new equipments or facilities which leads to help achieve increased capacity, increases on-stream factor, minimal production of non-conformance product, and improve overall manufacturing performance.
- Troubleshoot all unit operational and production problems, and ensure compliance of established quality system.
- May be required to work on project assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- 4 to 7 years' of relevant experience in chemical process plant.
- A team player with strong Operations / project management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of people.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Eastman Chemical Company is an E-Verify employer.