My client is an established and Global Fine Chemical manufacturing business. Following a period of growth, we have been engaged on an exclusive business to recruit a number of Process Chemists on their behalf.
Reporting to the Head of Chemistry, these exciting opportunities will play a key part in the batch production of a number of cutting edge Chemicals that have various applications in the Healthcare space.
Duties will include;
– Managing end to end manufacture of various Chemicals as per approved client requests.
– Operate processing equipment and control systems.
– Supporting the investigation of batch failures and taking necessary preventative and corrective measures.
– Participate in Root Cause analysis.
– Ensure all production deviations are reported and evaluated.
– Carry out process testing using HPLC, GC and TLC.
– Monitoring stock.
– Ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role candidates should have;
– An academic background to include a Degree in a Chemistry related subject. (Mchem, B/M.Eng preferred).
– 1 years experience in Industry, ideally in the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry.
– The ability to work 12 hour shifts (day/night)
In return my client is offering a competitive base salary as well as a 25% shift allowance, underpinned by a market leading benefits package.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you dont hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.