Senior Process Engineer - Stevenage / Ware / Watford - Pharma - £45k-£55k
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company who are going through a growth period and looking to expand across their process engineering team. They are undergoing significant investment and have a broad range of projects ongoing with more to come in the next 12 months. If you want to join an expanding organisation with a real opportunity to make an impact and scope for development then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Providing technical expertise to ongoing projects across new production equipment, utilities and continuous improvement
- Provide technical support to junior process engineers and assist with development
- Manage own projects independently from design through to validation and commissioning (preparing design specs, URS, feasibility studies, CAPEX proposals)
- Ideally experienced with process development and scale up from R&D through to commercial manufacture
- Preparation of Mass & Heat Balances, design calculations, P&ID's
- Involved in development of site Process safety strategy (HAZOP, ATEX etc.)
- Degree Qualified in chemical engineering
- Experienced working in the pharmaceutical sector ideally in sterile or aseptic manufacturing
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills, proven ability to develop and support junior team members
- Experienced in Process Design of pharmaceutical production systems and utility systems ideally within GMP regulatory requirements
- Ideally experienced in scale up
- Strong problem solving ability
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.