Project Chemical Engineer
Our client, an engineering solution based business in Manchester, seeks to appoint a Chemical Engineer to support their projects from enquiry through to commissioning. The appointed Project Chemical Engineer will have experience of process design and be capable of designing complete bespoke solutions for customers. In return you will receive a generous package dependent upon your experience and capabilities.
Project Chemical Engineer - Role & Responsibilities - Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering / Project Engineering / CDM / AutoCAD / SolidWorks / Heat Exchangers
- Preparing quotations following initial enquiry
- Designing products and systems to fit the solution
- Procurement of materials
- Preparing documentation
- Regular contact with the customer
Project Chemical Engineer - Skills & Abilities - Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering / Project Engineering / CDM / AutoCAD / SolidWorks / Heat Exchangers
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, preferably Chartered
- Experience of process design or development of large process plants
- Preferably experience of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and pipework
- Project management experience and a working knowledge of CDM regulations.
- Experience in AutoCAD / SolidWorks and able to produce engineering drawings including general arrangements and fabrication drawings.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an interesting and rewarding role for a warm company which invests in its people. If you feel you meet the above requirements please do apply now!