22 May, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Health & Safety
Petrochemicals & Refining
What you will be doing
- Support the downstream project portfolios by providing technical and leadership expertise in project / business case development, concept selection and process design
- Develop and sustain work processes and best practices for project development remote support from a technology center
- Provide technical mentorship for junior engineers
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 7 - 10 years experience in downstream project development area
- Working knowledge or experience in: downstream process technology, project economics, concept selection, process design and optimization, process safety and project management
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.