22 May, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Health & Safety
Petrochemicals & Refining
What you will be doing
- Advise operating sites on the management of process safety risks and hazards associated with processes, equipment and operations
- Conduct formal risk assessments/ Process Hazard Analyses to identify risks associated with site operations/ technologies
- Provide guidance and recommendations on the applicability and interpretation of both internal and external safety guidelines and standards
What you should have
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of petrochemical/ refining (downstream) experience in one or more of the following areas: Safety, Operations and/or Engineering Design
- Working experience with hazard identification, risk analyses/ assessment and knowledge of industry codes relevant to process safety (e.g. ASME, NFPA).
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.