22 May, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Health & Safety
Petrochemicals & Refining
What you will be doing
- Perform overpressure protection studies for ExxonMobil refineries, chemical plants and global projects
- Deliver innovative and risk-appropriate solutions for overpressure protection system, including relief device installation and flare
- Support ExxonMobil manufacturing site's overall risk management program for risk associated with safety relief
What you should have
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Preferably 3 years of experience or more in oil and gas, petrochemical or refining industry
- Working knowledge or experience in flare modelling or process simulation tools such as Visual Flow, FlareNet, HYSYS or PROII will be an added advantage
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.