Process Engineer – Medical
Role: Process Engineer
My client is a medical device manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, commutable from London, Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Hitchin and surrounding areas. The company has a global presence and over the years they have experienced huge growth, they are now looking to recruit into their process team. The role will provide opportunity to develop your skill set, experience and grow your career.
Outline of the role:
- New production introduction and development
- Drive continuous improvements, to support technical, quality and production teams
- Support audits and complete IQs, PQs, OQs
- Experience within a processing, printing, chemical, material (or similar) industry
- Degree educated in technical/engineering discipline
- Experience within regulated industry (ISO 13485 preferential)
Total package approx: £22,000 – £28,000 (DOE) + Benefits
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Process Engineer on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on 0207 812 7700 for more information.
Keyword search: Production / Manufacturing / Process / Engineering / Chemical / Medical / Devices / 13485 / Pharmaceutical / GMP /