22 May, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What you will be doing
- Provide longer term refining process engineering technical deliverables with a focus on broader fleet/ platform specific initiatives
- Collaborate with Senior Process Engineers to drive implementation of continuous improvement elements e.g. technology focused trainings, tools training, innovative technical solutions
- Provide technical guidance to Process Engineers on manufacturing deliverables
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years of experience in chemicals process technology (Olefins, Aromatics, Polyolefins, Resins, Specialties Chemicals)
- Able to provide meaningful technical insights from large datasets using data analytics concepts/ tools
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.