22 May, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Petrochemicals & Refining
What you will be doing
- Provide longer refining process engineering technical deliverables with a focus on broader fleet/ platform specific initiatives
- Collaborate with Senior Process Engineers to drive implementation of continuous improvement elements e.g. technology focused trainings, tools training, innovative technical solutions
- Provide technical guidance to Process Engineers on manufacturing deliverables
What you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years of experience in refining process technology (Distillation, FCC, Coking, HDP/ Reforming, Alky, Amines, Utilities)
- Able to garner technical insights from large process engineering datasets using analytical tools/ concepts
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.