Process Project Engineer
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, growing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them.
What will you do?
The EU Engineering team is currently recruiting a Process Project Engineer with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Manage the design of the GMP utilities and equipment
- Review and comment on documents from vendors to select the best technology providers and equipment suppliers
- Support the Project Manager in supervising the schedule and budget of the project to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain continuous communication flow and provide updates to all functions involved in the projects by coordinating regular alignment and meetings.
- Interact with the other engineering teams as required to prepare the process deliverables
- Liaise with vendors to coordinate design and activities in the field
- Coordinate the start-up and qualification activities of the plant
- Contribute as requested to the development / preparation of standardized tools and procedures
How will you get there?
The ideal candidate combine the following skills and background:
- Masters Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent English
- Understanding of PIDs, process flow diagrams, process calculations, process standards, AutoCAD and MS Office
- Objectives focused with excellent planning and organizational ability.
- Customer focused with good communication skills and able to work multi-functionally in a complex and variable environment.
- Excellent teammate with the ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to cope with project and Company needs
- Flexibility to travel worldwide
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Engineering Practice (GEP)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of MS Project
- Nice to have: Knowledge of HVAC systems
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
Join our global team of more than 125,000 colleagues who deliver an unrivalled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.