Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Role and Responsibilities are below
1. Identification of the critical/default process flow paths in custom-engineered systems.
2. Responsible for technical evaluation of process requirements and designing the process sequences for custom engineered systems.
3. Conceptualization of the process sequences for various categories of the products & projects.
4. Should be customer-facing to discuss their process expectations and develop operation philosophies of the production cycles.
5. To support the Technical Writer(s) for preparation of the process specifications and for documentation of the same.
6. To calculate the critical instrument sizing parameters and to select the instruments (with adequate ranges to accommodate process required limits) that would be used for the respective, assigned projects.
7. To prepare a comprehensive Bill of Material (BOM), which includes all the instruments that are required for the respective, assigned projects.
8. Strategical validation of new instruments to aid sustainable development of products (continuous evolution in technology).
9. To validate newly selected instruments, to report & document the technical considerations, to test the performance & capture the validation comments.
10. Review of instrument configuration Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) prepared by Technical Writer(s).
11. Responsible for explaining the process requirements to the team and witness the execution of developed logic.
12. Writing & reviewing of process recipes for custom engineered systems, for the respective, assigned projects and giving training to the team regarding the same.
13. Writing & Executing (Bench Test) Process, Cleaning, Sterilization, Storage, NWP etc. recipes for CCP systems.
14. Constructing process definitions for new product developments under standard products category.
15. Solving design related problems in custom engineered systems.
16. Providing support to the Sales, Field Service, Engineering & Qualification teams as and when required
17. Undertake and implement continuous Improvement initiatives (OpEx).
1. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Instrumentation/Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering .
Work Experience & Competencies
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.merckgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html