WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and Axe, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet - and you can be part of it.
LOCATION: Planta Cuernavaca, Morelos
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED IN SIMILAR ROLES:
- Experience in manufacturing, TIM or Engineering areas.
- Timely implementation/roll-out of Deo process innovation projects (SC technology aspects).
- Support Deo Aerosols and Roll On sites Masterplans (Tortuguitas, Cuernavaca, Vinhedo).
- Support Deo GVS/RVS sites on improvement initiatives ensuring implementation and sharing of Best Practices.
- Support manufacturing sites in the development of Capital Proposals related to Innovation or Capacity increase.
- Technology Expert advisor for Deo Aerosols, Sticks and Roll Ons process platforms.
- Key point of contact with Global SC Team in the leadership and deployment of Global Innovation and Capacity Increase projects in Latin America.
- Technical member of innovation and sourcing projects.
- Supporting the regional brand teams on SC technology issues within innovation projects.
- Work with site teams to ensure optimized safety and SOP deployed for technologies.
- Support Latin America sites in skills gap analysis and development.
- On the ground support for breakthrough process technologies.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION NEEDED:
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering background preferred.
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Strategic Influencing (with technical teams in manufacturing units).
- Team Commitment (working with cross functional teams).
- Team Leadership (Lead technical team based in different sites in the region).
- Seizing the future (Active member of breakthrough technology teams).
- Organisational Awareness (interaction with several different functions across Global/Regional teams).
- Solid experience in Innovation Projects Management.
- An average of 20% of working time will be spent travelling across the DEO factories in the region
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO APPLY IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER:
In order to apply to any of our recruitment processes, you must count with the following requirements:
- Current Mexican work Visa
- Social Security number (NSS)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.