You can expect a lot from a career at Worley…. Together, our nearly 60,000 people in 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we have broken several records along the way 🌎
We are excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition picks up pace. If you ask us, there has never been a more rewarding time to work in the mining, energy, chemicals and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there is a path for you here. And there are no barriers to developing your potential professional success…💡
Provide process engineering services to Worley and its clients that comply with the applicable legal and regulatory specifications, on time and within the established budget.
• Prepare technical documents related to process engineering (process design calculation reports, equipment sizing, hydraulic reports, operating philosophies, control/safety valve sizing, among others).
• Create and interpret process diagrams, such as BFDs, PFDs, UFDs, P&IDs.
• Carry out process simulations in stationary states.
• Apply national and international norms and standards according to the designs proposed for the petrochemical sector.
• Review interdisciplinary documents.
• Participate in process risk workshops, startup schemes, normal operation and dismantling of equipment / process units.
🗳 What you will bring
Technical and industrial experience
• +5 years of experience in similar positions.
• Experience in the execution/review of conceptual, basic, and detailed engineering as a Process Engineer, in the petrochemical, refinery, energy, and mining sectors.
• Experience in process simulation and management of software such as Aspen Hysys, UniSim Design, HTRI, Pipephase, SmartPlant PID, among others.
🔍 Exclusive requirements:
• Professional in Chemical Engineering.
• English level B2 / C1.
• Specialization or Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering, processes, oil and gas, energy, automation of industrial processes.
Base or Workplace
• Bogota Colombia.
What we offer you 🍀
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging job opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe work environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting equity ⚖, equality 🤝 and diversity 🏳🌈
Our policy is to conduct background checks on all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep your energy levels high, it's time to test the limits of what you can become…. Find your future with Worley 🏹 🌎!
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.