51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
As part of the Worley Graduate Community and under supervision and mentorship within the process engineering department, you will assist in the delivery of engineering services to Worley' and our customers'.
- Deliver process engineering services that meet Worley', its customers' and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform process engineering services such as:
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions; and
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance if required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- May have Vacation Student/ Internship experience in an engineering environment.
- Technical and practical process engineering skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- Developing skills in process engineering specific software.
- Some skills in the use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
What we offer you
A recognized and relevant engineering degree or equivalent that will lead to registration as a professional Engineer.
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.