Please discuss your availability and your desire to post for this position with your supervision before posting. You must have permission from Department management (Area Manager, Department Superintendent) to be considered.
- Assists QC Team Lead in carrying out internal and external audit.
- Support MSA, reliability confirmation for test instrument. Include test standard, gauge R&R. annual certification.
- Assist in monitoring incoming material quality issue and tracking improvement.
- Maintain and support documentation, monthly reports.
- Responsible for annual PPAP document preparing.
- Support claim issue, production and roll audit finding analysis.
- Lead, drive or support site continuous improvements program and activities
- Bachelor, major in material or chemical related.
- 2 ~ 5 years’ working experience.
- Confident communication in both spoken and written English.
- Familiar with basic QC tools and utilize in process issue analysis/improvement.
- Awareness of quality tools. Such as FMEA, MSA, PPAP.
- Be able to multi-task and be hands-on in carrying out responsibilities independently with minimal supervision.
- Good office skill.
- Good learning and communication skill. Good teamwork sense.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.