Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Leads and facilitates the identification and development of technical and engineered turnaround work scope
- Identifies potential contractors, develops bid packages, manages off-site scope, and leads procurement in the development of contractor strategy to support the execution phase of turnarounds
- Collaborates with turnaround planning resources and site discipline engineers to define technical resource needs and assigns, allocates or procures them as necessary to efficiently and safety meet turnaround goals
- Provides first level engineering/ technical support for turnaround planning staff
- Contributes to overall leadership of turnaround planning and execution, driving use of best practices
- Assists the Turnaround Manager as needed to achieve on-time deliverables in support of the Turnaround Excellence Model
- Acts as a liaison between the Capital Project Managers and the Turnaround Team for engineering projects executing during turnarounds
- Provides progress reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators and metrics for assigned turnaround engineering projects
- Supports and collaborates in continuous improvement efforts related to turnaround processes
- Carries out responsibilities in a way that fosters a safe and productive work environment and provides leadership to enable the organization to achieve GoalZERO HSE performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field
- 6 years of engineering experience in a process plant or comparable environment
- General knowledge of project management and maintenance engineering
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance practices and general, technical understanding of the specifications, codes and standard quality control inspections that would be applicable to turnaround work
- Ability and willingness to perform shift work rotations during turnaround executions
- Ability to support turnaround planning and execution activities outside the Houston area
- Willingness to travel as the position reports through GAI and may require up to 10% business travel to sites in North America for the preparation and assessment of turnarounds
What makes us attractive – your perspectives?
We offer attractive salary package, company social benefits and mobile working.
We encourage decisions and reward results.
We believe in the power of many - with continuous improvement we build successful teams.
We want to appeal to everyone – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Register your CV and apply via our online portal by clicking on the “apply” button. Please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB): As a leader in the global chemical industry, LyondellBasell strives every day to be the safest, best operated and most valued company in our industry. The company’s products, materials and technologies are advancing sustainable solutions for food safety, access to clean water, healthcare and fuel efficiency in more than 100 international markets. LyondellBasell places high priority on diversity, equity and inclusion and is Advancing Good with an emphasis on our planet, the communities where we operate and our future workforce. The company takes great pride in its world-class technology and customer focus. LyondellBasell has stepped up its circularity and climate ambitions and actions to address the global challenges of plastic waste and decarbonization. For more information, please visit www.lyondellbasell.com or follow @LyondellBasell on LinkedIn.