We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where the Chemistry Happens
As a chemicals supplier to almost all industries, BASF will establish a standalone subsidiary dedicated to its Mobile Emissions Catalysts, Precious Metals Trading, Recycling, and related Products and Services business. The new group is referred to as BASF Environmental Catalyst and Metal Solutions and is wholly owned by BASF. BASF Environmental Catalyst and Metal Solutions will operate globally in over 15 countries and comprise of approximately 20 production sites and over 4,000 employees.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Quality professional who can creatively solve problems, effectively communicate, and collaborate with colleagues. You will be expected to gain an understanding of business objectives and manufacturing operations and then apply this knowledge to ensuring consistency in providing products and services that meet both internal and external customer expectations.
As a Quality Engineer, you create chemistry by…
· Ensuring compliance to the site Quality Management System both in the Labs and in Operations.
· Ensuring compliance to the QMS which includes ISO 9001:2015 certification and support of Customer Audits
· Supporting New Business Opportunities Protocol & Technical Review Boards and Lead Caldwell Preliminary and Final Technical Reviews
· Lead/Support NCM investigations
· Supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives with Operations and Labs
· Developing and implement automated tools to improve Quality processes
· Act as backup to site administrator for SAP QM, LIMS, Compliant Pro
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Your formula for success…
You @ BASF
At BASF you get more than just compensation, Medical & Dental. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF. Our Periodic Table of Benefits includes some additional perks below for starters…
· Flexible Work Arrangements whenever possible
· Retirement Benefits
· Maternity/Paternity Leave, Infertility & Adoption reimbursement
· Mentoring & Development Programs
· Employee Discounts
· Pet insurance
· Matching Donations to your favorite cause
· Access to our BASF Wine Cellar
What are you waiting for? Click Apply now to BELONG@BASF!!
BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. Will we never request personal or financial information of any kind via e-mail, private text message or direct message on any social media platform or job board. Furthermore, we will never offer a remote position and send a candidate a check for equipment or request any type of payment during the job application process. If you have experienced any of the above, please contact email@example.com to report fraud.
In accordance with applicable law, BASF is committed to pay transparency practices. The competitive pay range for this role is $70,000 - $100,000. Actual pay will be determined based on education, certifications, experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.