My client is looking for an experienced process engineer for water & wastewater to be based in the North West but involved in projects across the UK.
- Process engineering design (Chemical & Biological) within the water, wastewater & industrial sectors.
- Liaison with Clients & suppliers
- Feasibility, outline and detailed process design work
- Technical report writing
- University degree level with a Process Engineering bias
- 10 - 15 years' experience in water/wastewater treatment design. Experience in industrial wastewater treatment is desirable
- Computer literate
- Contracting (preferred) or Consultancy background
- Proven ability in providing a customer focused service
- Demonstrable experience within the water engineering sector
- Proven understanding of the design process and calculations
- Well motivated, able to work as part of a team or on individual assignments when required.
- Ability to complete assignments on time, within budget and to a high technical standard.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal staff and external clients.
- Ability to be flexible and to be able to multi-task and priorities when necessary.