15 Mar, 2023
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Petrochemicals & Refining
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Lead Process Engineer - Feed & Concept Study to join our team in Dubai.
- The Principal Process Engineer is engaged in the design, preparation of specification, data sheets and analysis of Process engineering requirements on a project.
- Review and approve key process documentation from EPC Contractor(s) to ensure proposed designs meet the technical requirements of the project
- Support on tender or proposal, as per client standards, international codes, and project scope of work
- Planning and supporting on Process engineering design for field process engineering requirements, preparation of basic design, data sheets, specifications, support on design deliverables, FEED and detailed design of the process part of the project
- Ensuring that the design is carried out as per the industry standard practices and in conformance with the quality management system
- Co-ordination with Project team and client
- Assisting in the preparation of project proposals and pre-qualification documents in what relates to Process engineering design
- Identification of issues that impede project progress and reporting to Project Managers and Process Discipline Manager
- Assimilating the evolution of new products and technology, and updating oneself on the latest international standards in terms of engineering design practices and their applications;
- Identifying new methodology of work process required for higher productivity
- As Senior Discipline Engineer, when assigned on projects, responsible for managing the team of engineers, designers, and delivering the engineering requirements of the project
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 15+ years of Oil and Gas experience.
- Middle East experience preferred
- PMC experience (Preferable)
- EPC experience (Preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical team and interpersonal skills
- Experience and detailed knowledge of relevant international codes and standards
- Knowledge of engineering computer programs and general business software
- Ability to make independent decisions in the planning, organizing and coordinating to develop solutions to complex problems
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.