Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
- Act as process lead for new investment project in S. Korea for Life Science business. The candidate will be responsible for process engineering function from design, construction till commissioning, qualification, start-up, and future plant routine operation.
- Fully understand the process technology and ensure the proper process be implemented into the project. Ensure all process information flow within the project is well organized and controlled, internally and externally
- Ensure the smooth technology transfer from oversea giving sites to S. Korea new plant, from process engineering perspective
- Owner of key process engineering deliverables, such as PFD, P&ID, equipment list, process datasheet, process parameter calculation, process description, special item list, etc.
- Work closely with external design institute and EPCMV Company, supervise the engineering work of process and process related engineers from external design company related to process discipline and ensuring the right design and equipment selection
- Manage the FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, process validation, cleaning validation of Dry Powder Media / Nova Septum (sterile sampling system). Work with vendors, giving sites and cross functional teams to ensure the work complete on time with good quality
- Support the preparation or modification of standards, SOPs, specifications, work practices / work instructions, training materials etc.
- Support production start-up, ramp-up and continuous improvement from cost reduction, yield increase, efficiency improvement and quality control perspective via systematic methodology e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, VSM etc.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in pharmaceutical, biological, or chemical engineering
- +8-14 years in pharmaceutical, biological, or medical device industry with deep understanding and hands-on execution of GMP projects
- Good experience and knowledge of typical Dry Powder Media process such as formulation, blending, milling, filling, CIP, and the equipment related.
- Good experience and knowledge of typical bag, bottle, Syringe assembly and bag making process and the equipment related
- Ability to work effectively across the matrix organization interacting with global colleagues, design company, equipment vendor and cross functional teams.
- Good command in English and Korean in writing and speaking.
- Good teamwork attitude, proactive and hardworking, good communication skills.
- As for the work location, it will be currently located in Song-do, but it will be changed to *Sihwa or *near Daejeon area according to the site decision later.
•지원 순으로 전형이 진행되며, 적합한 후보자 발견 시 채용이 바로 마감되오니 지원의사가 있으신 분들은 빠른 지원 바랍니다.
•서버 안정성을 위해, 인터넷 익스플로러가 아닌 구글크롬, 혹은 마이크로소프트 엣지를 통한 지원 바랍니다.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!