At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
‐Responsible for installation, modification, Kaizen of both production equipment and controlling tool/system for pharma products.
- Responsible for commissioning, qualification, validation, etc., that includes appropriate documentation, verification, and approval from Engineering professional standpoint both production equipment and controlling tool/system for pharma products.
‐Ensure a safe working environment by following safety rules and helping improve the safety culture.
‐Actively participate in safety-related activities (audits, JSA’s, hazard reviews, etc.) to drive ongoing safety improvement.
‐Take overall responsibility for the safe design and safe operation of the equipment within the area.
- Deploy Lilly Manufacturing’s global Engineering and Quality standard into the site.
- Responsible for CAPA (Corrective Action, Preventive Action) by complying with Deviation management and Change control procedures and process, when any trouble happens.
- Responsible for corresponding internal / external audit and delivering appropriate plan/actions to ensure products quality as Audit action and Site GMP Plan
- Understanding of equipment specific code
Required Experience (mandatory for hiring)：
- Engineering experience related to manufacturing equipment (Engineering experience in manufacturing)
- Japanese (with native fluency) and English communication (Read, write and conversation)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Demonstrate ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in utilizing root cause analysis techniques for the systematic solving of problems
- Process engineer within the Pharmaceutical or related Industry
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Skills to lead process improvements/problem-solving
Essential skills and license (mandatory for hiring)：
- Engineering degree at university
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.