As a Process Analytical Specialist you will support development and analytical functions as well as manufacturing with PAT (Process Analytical Technology) solutions. You will be based on our Münchwilen, Aargau development site and embedded in a global network.
We are looking for 2 employees.
Your accountabilities are:
- Drives the local implementation and adoption to PAT techniques on lab, bench/pilot and plant scale.
- Creates, analyses and models PAT data to create process understanding and to solve analytical challenges
- Proactively seeks opportunities for application of PAT techniques in any off-line, at-line, on-line or in-line setting
- Trains and mentors other in areas of PAT
- Shape the future of PAT at Syngenta through innovation and foresight activities in the field of PAT
- Drives innovation and foresight activities in the field of PAT, e.g. through SET projects.
- An education in a chemical, chemical engineering or analytical area with a strong focus on PAT relevant techniques and concepts. A PhD is not required if relevant experience can be proven.
- You have profound knowledge in optical spectroscopies
- Knowledge in chemometrics and in analytical techniques like LC or GC is are plus
- You are able to work in a chemical laboratory and have a good understanding of organic chemistry.
- You have a sense for technical details and a good technical understanding of PAT equipment
- You have a clear and effective communication skills to influence stakeholder and to work in multidisciplinary settings and diverse project teams
- Fluency in English, German language skills would be an asset.
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
- A superb working environment with an open culture and diverse workforce where new ideas are always welcome
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees and gain scientific and technical excellence
- Learning culture (Together we Grow) and wide range of training options
- You will profit from a competitive pension fund plan, attractive bonus system, onsite doctor, fitness room, canteen, and other benefits (Family friendly initiatives, Child and Family allowance…)
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, diploma, certificates).
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs. Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold. Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.