05 Jul, 2022
Creve Coeur, MO, USA
Biochemicals / Pharmaceuticals
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Process Engineer, are to:
- Lead and/or supervise as a project team member for large complexity projects;
- Be responsible for large team performing project design and close out documentation as part of engineering task deliverable per the engineering execution process;
- Plan, organize, document and supervise project from inception to completion and closure while directing others;
- Be responsible for project outcomes in the area of safety, cost, schedule and demonstration of project premises;
- Support and help lead development, improvement and maintenance of Bayer’s Project Execution Process;
- Conduct presentation and communication of project related tasks to peers, project manager, group leadership, senior engineering leadership for overall coordination.
- Visa sponsorship not available for this role.
- Remote work is a possibility but is preferred that candidate live in Midwestern US.
- Domestic relocation assistance is available to those moving to St. Louis, MO area.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Agricultural Engineering, Ag Mechanization, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or comparable Agricultural Technology or Engineering degree;
- At least 5 years of engineering experience;
- Good Analytical and problem solving (decision making) skills;
- Collaborative team player capable of working well with people across all hierarchies internally and externally, including leadership;
- Good organizational and presentation skills at a leadership level;
- Good interpersonal skills such as communication, listening, verbal and assertiveness with ability to influence;
- Results driven with ability to manage ambiguity.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.