The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal partners and customers.
From the idea to the profitable process - We develop and optimize production processes and thus enable innovations for materials, nutrition & health, polymers, crop protection and much more.
- From the creation of initial process concepts to the evaluation of new technologies and support during the commissioning of the production plant - as a process developer you are right in the middle of it and accompany the entire process from A to Z.
- You will ensure that the entire process is innovative and sustainable while having an eye for the big picture- our specialists will support you in optimizing individual process steps.
- In development projects, you bring together scientists, process specialists and corporate divisions.
- Furthermore, you will combine business requirements with the results of research for implementation in production and transfer these to plant engineering.
- You think ahead: You plan and coordinate tests from laboratory to production scale and evaluate the progress of the project.
- We are looking for candidates who not only enjoy contributing their ideas, but also have the passion to implement them successfully.
- Degree in chemical engineering, process engineering or technical chemistry, ideally with a doctorate.
- Initial experience in process development is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate complex interrelationships in German and English in an understandable way.
- Team player but also appreciative of a good mixture of personal responsibility and backing.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
- With your contribution we create an environment for a sustainable future, because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to: Fabienne Gläsel, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58121
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU