We have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Film Process Engineer. This role will be responsible for This position will be the lead process engineer supporting the Tedlar® Treating and Finishing Area at the Circleville, Ohio site.
The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert and will be responsible for developing and executing engineering solutions to continuously improve process capability in the areas of safety, productivity, reliability, and quality.
- Hands-on experience with engineering support of a 24/7 film manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated expertise in the application of film processing and handling equipment including transport rolls, clutches, winders, tension control, web surface treaters, vision systems, roll slitters
- Experience with roll formation, winding, and film conveyance technologies
- Proven ability to drive timely and highly effective results while positively influencing others
- Strong interpersonal skills to both network and to be an effective team member
- Solid demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and a high-volume workload with shifting and competing priorities
- Strong teamwork and organization skills
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Experience with Process Safety Management
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with 8+ years previous film manufacturing experience with a focus on surface treatment and roll handling and slitting.
- Previous experience with oriented films preferred
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certified preferred
- Lean manufacturing experience
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.