- Serves as a project manager and subject matter expert in project initiation, FAT, SAT, equipment implementation, installation and transfer (to HVM), especially A&PC (PLC/HMI/Instrumentation).
- Provides technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, root cause investigations and evaluating whether equipment is designed to meet its intended or existing service conditions.
- Provides engineering and technical support for specification, identification and purchasing of needed parts.
- Provides maintainability input to project management system, Six Sigma and other improvement activities.
- Develops maintenance operating procedures in support of the maintenance equipment strategy and Most Effective Technology.
- Participates with Reliability Engineer in developing the equipment maintenance strategy by providing technical and historical information.
- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy:
- Performs technical reviews of procedures
- Serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review.
- Creates/develops/changes/updates job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure MOC’s.
- Education and Training: Minimum of B.Sc degree in Chemical or Materials Engineering required.
- Minimum 5 years A&PC working experience (A&PC: Automation and Process Control).
- HMI development skill: Wonderware Intouch experience will be given advanced consideration.
- PLC code development skill: Allen Bradly PLC experience will be given advanced consideration.
- Instrumentation: Candidate with experience at instrumentation is preferable. (ex. Pressure transmitter, Level transmitter, solenoid valve etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of leading project execution.
- The candidate should have a good competency in problem solving and statistical data analysis.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.