· Lead fabrication process development & new facilities evaluation to enhance lab process capability
· Develop new methodology to simulate customer issue for new product development
· Establish processing standard through identifying monitor items and set up maintenance plan to ensure overall testing data quality
· Ability to respond quickly and prioritize activities to meet a changing schedule.
· Responsible for training research assistant and/or chemist on laboratory equipment and testing methodology
· Perform responsibility of lab fabrication line document control, i.e., SOP, SOW, Safety, etc.
· Undergraduate degree or above in Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
· Industrial experience and knowledge in PCB fabrication is a defined advantage
· The successful candidate will be self-motivated, eager to learn new technologies & skills on fast time scales and a team-player that can work in multi-disciplinary, cross-geographic teams.
· Effectively communicates verbally and written communications to team members and management on all aspects of lab activity.
· Intermediate English reading & writing proficiency is a defined advantage
· Good computer proficiency is preferred.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.