Process Engineer OS/OA (f/m/d)
The Process Engineer Operations OS/OA will monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize operating units to drive process and product improvements. During a typical day the Process Engineer will apply technical knowledge to detect causes of deviations in quality, capacity, yield, and energy consumption. The individual will identify, recommend and implement strategic projects to improve unit performance. A process engineer will also collaborate with unit specialists and other engineers to support process design and implementation of capital projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop systems to improve and sustain value in the areas of health, safety, environment, production rates, reliability, cost and quality.
- Maintain strong safety and environmental compliance focus.
- Develop recommendations to improve unit performance.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize operating units.
- Provide technical support on capital projects.
- Energy and CO2 Management plant focal point
- APC Focal Point
- Coordinate Management of Change system for plant modifications
- Effective reporting to Operations Management, as well as communication with other groups across the company including site manufacturing and technical groups, other process engineering support groups, project engineering and business and engineering management.
- Perform design calculations required to generate process data to check and validate equipment and system performance and provide support / leadership when improvements are needed
- Consult, assist, and/or lead as necessary on incident investigations, troubleshooting, and follow-up actions
- Effectively facilitate teamwork to obtain alignment of organizational goals and gain consensus and support from company personnel
- Balance day-to-day operational priorities with long term strategic objectives to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Apply process safety processes.
- Master degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience (or higher).
- Min. 2 years of experience in a Petro chemical manufacturing environment
- Polymer experience
- Demonstrated IT capability in Microsoft Office Suite and simulation systems such as Aspen and Conval
- Knowledgeable in chemical and process engineering fundamentals
- Ability to apply engineering concepts to solve performance problems
- Knowledgeable in HSE/Process Safety Management regulations
- Knowledgeable of company Operational Excellence guidelines/procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and techniques
- Leadership skills to drive technical solutions
What do we offer
We offer you a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international company that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.
Register your CV and apply via our online portal by clicking on the apply button. We are looking forward to your application!