About Syngenta Group
Syngenta Group is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions, our 49,000 people in over 100 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About this Job
Joining our IChemE accredited four-year programme within the Process Technology Active Ingredient (PTAI) group, you’ll undertake a combination of on-the-job development, formal training and individual coaching to support you towards chartered engineer status.
This exciting role provides opportunities to work in a multi-discipline team supporting our large scale fine chemical manufacturing plants on a top tier COMAH site. You’ll be working on real projects – and making a real impact – from day one. That could involve anything from shaping and implementing HSE and production improvements, right through to providing high-quality practical advice to colleagues.
Along the way, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to progress into a role that’s right both for you and for the business.
And from there, the sky’s the limit!
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
• Passionate about a career in chemical engineering and a good understanding of the fundamentals.
• Good problem solving skills and ejoys a technical challenge.
• Strong influencing and communication skills and a flair for team working.
• Confidence using relevant IT such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Masters’ degree in Chemical Engineering from an IChemE accredited degree programme (expected grade of 2:1 or above).
Additional Important Information:
• Based on site in Huddersfield.
• Starting in September 2022
• 4 year IChemE accredited graduate programme.
• Full time.
• Right to work in the UK.
Please apply with your full CV and a motivation cover letter. All applications missing a cover letter will be automatically rejected.