Wood require Senior Engineering Design services for a project for and on behalf of our client ENI for 12 months.
• Carry out work in accordance with Company and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality, and work in accordance with project guidelines and procedures
• Undertake process design work of units as required, supervise and check work of assigned engineers on the project as appropriate.
• Execute process engineering activities within the budget and schedule, as well as maintaining technical integrity of the designs
• Ensure that detail design methods, standards and data used conform with Client's requirements and / or those issued by Wood
• Prepare Process Flow Diagrams, Equipment specifications, Process Descriptions and P&IDs for review and approval
• Be responsible for the checking or approval of process calculations in accordance with Wood and client’s own procedures
• Ensure a high standard of safety is achieved and Environmental and Quality Assurance procedures are followed
• Perform safety related calculations and provide input to HAZOP’s, SIL, LOPA, HAZID and other safety reviews as directed
• Contribute where necessary to review of supplier quotations and reviews of the project 3D CAD model
• Communicate effectively within a multi-discipline design team in addition to Client and Supply Chain representatives to ensure project requirements and expectations are met
• Ensure all technical documents and data are prepared and structured in accordance with relevant design codes, standards and legislation
• Ensure the design satisfies all operational and safety requirements
• Check and verify engineering documents in line with the technical and quality plans
• Onshore and Offshore site visits to client’s own assets
• Answering of Engineering Queries and Site Queries
• Attending and chairing of meetings as and when required
• Producing and approving Engineering Technical Requisitions
• Support to Mechanical Completions and Commissioning Activities
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.