15 Nov, 2021
Biochemicals / Pharmaceuticals
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the overall workload across the capacities and resources in operations.
- Responsible for review and monitoring of seeds and non seeds material and prioritizing and scheduling of process orders in alignment with harvesting and export production commitments & monthly
- Increase employee functional knowledge of the operation team through knowledge exchange and individual development programs.
- Optimal deployment of staff within Operations, in consultation with other managers and department heads.
- Monitor the targets and reporting weekly / monthly performance of on-time supply, productivity, quality upgrading and operational issues to Veg Plant Operation lead.
- Preparing and monitoring the budget for the operations & plant maintenance activities.
- Manage & monitor veg plant capex requirements, upgradation of equipments, increase uptime and effective plant utilization
- Manages direct reports through motivation, recognition, leadership, and employee development and administration
- Provides overall direction to operations area and implements strategy in collaboration with the Operations Leadership Team
- Accountable for adherence of team to governmental rules and regulations as well as Bayer HSE initiatives and objectives to ensure worker safety.
- Manage site permits & requirement
- Exhibits understand of internal procedures/protocols and support compliance with legal requirements applicable to assigned area activities
- Executes intermediate to advanced activities in Bayer systems (SAP and electronic networks), commonly used in production processes
- Support areas across the plant in driving the adoption of continuous improvement practices and programs (5S, Lean, Six Sigma) conducive to an organized and clean work environment.
- Utilize 1PSS techniques to initiate process and standard work improvements
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of a BS degree with 5+ years experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, engineering and/or technical environment
- Team Collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- Results oriented leadership approach
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through oral or written communications
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while exhibiting situational judgement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with agriculture and/or seed manufacturing
- Experience in working and/or leading in a matrix environment
- Computer proficiencies to include SAP
- Knowledge of process improvement principles such as Lean, Six Sigma