We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €8.5 billion in 2020 to customers in Greater China and employed 8,948 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
- Accountable for planning, directing and controlling operational activities in the Polyamid plant, so as to keep good product quality continuously and to meet the budgeted production target in line with the costumers. Support to manage EHS activities.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance to Plant safety Policies in accordance to BACH EHS targets and other relevant statutory requirements so as to foster safety responsibility amongst employees, prevent accidents, avoid environmental pollution, comply with BASF EHS guidelines and government regulations and ensure safe working environment for all employees;
- Support senior plant manager/plant manager in Jade Tree project for overall process implementation, plant organization and all main tasks for commissioning and start-up of the new plant. Coaching and development of the plant team to create operational excellence;
- Implement overall production plans and strategies, so that the established production targets are achieved, given the available budget, human and capital resources;
- Analyze plant specific raw material consumption and strive for improvements;
- Develop, consolidate and monitor operational budget to ensure optimal utilization with respect to efficient production and operation activities;
- Prepare and provide a continuous flow of quality information and timely report the status of plant, production, development and etc to site management;
- Develop and implement training plan for shift team to support career development of shift persons to achieve high level.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above majoring in chemical engineering;
- Working Experience: > 5 years relevant experience;
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: good English & MS Office skills, good EHS awareness.