About DuPont Electronics & Industrial
Our industry-leading innovations, deep materials science expertise, and best-in-class manufacturing make next-generation technology a reality for our customers.
We’re pursuing new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex, more reliable, and more powerful than you could ever imagine. DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit board, industrial, display, digital and flexographic printing, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and transportation industries. Every day, we’re solving our customers’ biggest challenges and are honored to be their partner of choice.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here: https://www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
- Engage with equipment vendors to consolidate technology trend.
- Deep-dive fundamental to design experiments and accelerate product development.
- Develop process expertise to expand performance window.
- Facilitate product scale-up and quality verification to enhance manufacturing technology.
- Innovate new applications by identifying customer gaps, simplifying process, or solving other unmet needs.
- Coach research assistants to perform leadership and enhance laboratory capabilities.
- Facilitate cross-functional network to drive new product success.
- Master or above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, material science or related field.
- 1-3 years industrial experience engaged or knowledge in PCB and/or IC substrates is a defined advantage.
- Prior experience and knowledge in relevant area of technology, such as electroplating or electroless plating, is an advantage.
- Experience in technology or process improvement is a plus.
- Effectively communicates verbally to global organization on all aspects of program activity. Demonstrated ability to make clear, persuasive, concise, and well-organized oral presentations.
- The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, eager to learn new technologies on fast time scales, and team-player that can work in multi-disciplinary, cross-geographic teams.
- Be able for travel within Asia.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.