Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Process Engineer located in its manufacturing site at its global headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Process Engineer performs a variety of engineering functions involving process improvement and supporting the introduction of new equipment and new products into manufacturing production. Ensures that manufacturing equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets. Takes a leading position in coordinating efforts between process engineering and other functional groups to implement projects and process improvements. Works closely with other engineering teams in the development and application of expert troubleshooting of equipment and processes. Acts as advocate for continuous improvement of technology and processes.
- Participates in the identification, planning and execution of projects involved with process improvement.
- Supports the qualification of new equipment.
- Participates in troubleshooting and resolving equipment, systems, and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
- Designs experimental protocols using statistical tools to determine process response to controllable factors.
- Develops and implements equipment and/or process enhancements that will improve efficiency, product yield, quality, and safety.
- Provides training and support to Operations personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Minimum education required for competent performance:
- Bachelors Degree – Engineering or Material Science
- 0 to 2 years engineering experience required with BS Degree.
- Experience working in FDA environment preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Statistical design and analysis of experiments experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Excellent organizational skills required.
If you are a creative, self-starter and innovative mind passionate about medical technology and want to become part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.