Why Patients Need You
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in developing and modifying process formulations, methods and controls to meet quality standards. Your production engineering skills will help in recommending and implementing improvements, modifications or additions that will help in solving problems. You will review product requirements in terms of product development compatibility and help Pfizer determine optimum costs and schedules of production.
As a Senior Associate, your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Responsible for developing Manufacturing/Operating Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop the process control system recipes/models and troubleshooting
- Primary liaison for the assigned process/equipment train
- Investigate, troubleshoot and author investigation reports on both quality and safety related manufacturing issues
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve process yields and robustness, reduce cycle times and cost of goods, and process simplification
- Lead safety and quality improvement initiatives
- Ensure the processes meet the site safety and quality standards
- Develop, implement and monitor technical solutions for process issues
- Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment
- Author the CPV plans and reports
- Lead alarm reduction initiatives
- Provide technical support to the shop floor. Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates
- Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required
- Provide mentorship to the junior process engineers
- Subject matter expert in technical topics for audits
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and experience in Pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of project orientated admin/cost control/management
- Broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- Strong technical, management and organizational skills
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Master's degree
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Experience in automation including DeltaV and equipment validation
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and equipment
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.