- Organization of manufacturing processes and responsibility for the quantity and quality of the product.
- Monitoring of keeping the technical documentation for the production and processes approval.
- Monitoring of application of the applicable guidelines and procedures in the production.
- Development of new guidelines and procedures and training of employees.
- Training of new employees and training for work.
- Participation in the changes, amendments and improvements in the product quality requirements.
- Taking the necessary actions, research and measures in case of deviations during production.
- Improvement of the existing technological processes and their optimization.
- Establishment of technological and other documentation for the process according to the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Implementation of the validation activities.
- Participation in the transfer of technological processes.
- Develop plans for training, organizing training courses for the activities and tasks in production, record keeping.
- Responsibility for the implementation and improvement of environmental protection measures, safety at work and fire protection in accordance with the regulations and by-laws.
- Continuous professional development and monitoring of new technologies and equipment.
- University degree or 300 ECTS in Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Animal Health, Pharmaceutic, Chemistry
- Proficiency in Croatian and English language
- Competency in MS Office applications and internet
- Accountable, adaptable, systematic and punctuate
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in 4 shifts
- Experience in team work
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.