Please note, we may not have an active opening at this time. If your skills and experience match this position, our Talent Acquisition team will connect with you as soon as this opportunity becomes available. Please apply if you would like to be added to this pool of candidates for consideration for future vacancies.
*Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.
One Site, Multiple Opportunities!
Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking for your next step within a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant? If so, Pfizer Grange Castle has a permanent, full-time opportunity for you!
This role focuses on key site activities such as the execution of trouble-shooting activities, leading investigations and the implementation of cost reduction projects.
About the Role
Provide process/equipment engineering support to the ongoing requirements.
- Leading and resolving technical issues
- Providing engineering and equipment qualification support to the operating unit ensuring that the equipment is safe, available, and efficient and that all issues are resolved to support the manufacture and timely disposition of product.
- Implementation of Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions (CAPA’s) and process/equipment improvements.
- Supporting the Engineering Technician population in the provision of routine technical support and trouble-shooting
- Investigation lead for equipment and process related issues and maintaining the qualification status of the physical plant and equipment.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects (short duration), which includes the management of internal company resources (assets financial and personnel), external engineering and vendors as part of the execution of projects.
- Providing technical expertise during audits and to present/defend engineering systems, applicable change controls, investigations and equipment qualification packages to the regulatory agencies if required.
- Identify process and equipment improvements and develop these into project scopes which also may include progressing to funding approvals and presentation to Hoshin.
What We Offer?
- Permanent position with Competitive Salary plus Bonus Schemes, Healthcare for you & your family, Pension & Share Scheme, Long term Income Protection, Life Assurance, Option to buy Additional Annual Leave days.
- Grange Castle is close to the M50 and offers free parking and subsidized canteen onsite.
- Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement. As a team, together we run our business, so your input and expertise are essential to our success!
- We run regular EXPOs onsite such as Kids 2 Work Day, Day in the Life and Health and Wellbeing initiatives. We have a Site Culture Team and a varied Sports and Social Club.
- Our safety is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be free of injuries and incidents because we care about everyone here
- A minimum of 5 Years cGMP industrial experience, ideally covering Engineering activities within the bioprocessing industry.
- Understanding of process engineering specifically related to biotechnology, purification technology and unit operations, potential impact of equipment on biological molecules.
- Experience working with automated control systems (Delta V, MCS, Unicorn etc.) is preferred
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated aptitude for problem solving.
Minimum qualification of a B. Sc. Degree in Engineering, Bioprocess Science, Biotechnology or equivalent with emphasis in Biochemical, Chemical or Mechanical discipline.
If your experience and skillset match the above, what are you waiting for?
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.