07 Oct, 2021
Biochemicals / Pharmaceuticals
At Engineering & Technology you have a significant influence on how we at Bayer continuously modernize and optimize the technology of our production processes. You will bring your experience and expertise in the field of thermal process engineering to our projects for life science and pharmaceutical production and work with highly competent engineers and scientists on exciting and challenging projects worldwide. The position Process Engineer (m/f/d) offers you an excellent opportunity for your professional and personal development at Bayer. We look forward to welcoming you to our Thermal Separation Technology team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You feel familiar at the interface between thermal process engineering (distillation & extraction) and thermodynamics and enjoy developing software solutions
- You are responsible for the coordination of projects as well as the supervision of various test and pilot plants
- You develop intelligent concepts, which you validate experimentally, model and simulate
- You are responsible for the project planning of technical equipment and plants as well as for the modeling and simulation of complex processes and property systems
- You find technical solutions based on scientific approaches
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed master’s degree, ideally a PhD in the field of process engineering or chemical engineering
- You are familiar with the essential tools in the field of thermal process engineering and thermodynamics in order to develop innovative solutions
- First experience in project management, as you will be responsible for a large number of customer projects
- Your knowledge and way of working is oriented towards new trends and technologies in our life science industry
- You believe that a collaborative approach leads to better solutions
- Your actions and thinking are characterized by a high target and result orientation
- Very good written and spoken English
Be inspired. Be Bayer.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.