Our Engineers are at forefront of product implementation & improvements - Your work would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving processes.
“Do something that matters”
You will be working across either major function (Making, Packing or Engineering) to:
- Analyse, Investigate and make suggestions, in order to improve existing manufacturing or assembly processes
- Design, development and operation of integrated production systems
- Take an active role in the continuous improvement of machinery and process systems
- Maintaining a keen eye for opportunities to implement lean manufacturing methods
- Increase the efficiency, effectiveness and success of overall product quality
- Identifies, prioritizes and eliminates process losses.
- Responsible for building the process capability and control.
- Responsible for defining equipment standards, leading process benchmarking and reapplication, and building capability to do technical troubleshooting and process improvement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – Preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/Manufacturing Engineering
- Strong level of English both written and spoken
- Hands on experience in a Mechanical or Electrical Process role
- A leadership mentality & ability to prioritize autonomously